want to reduce your weight ? Natural Ayurvedic treatment | Sign and Symptoms Obesity
Obesity (excessive weight gain) is a burning problem in current society. It is widely regarded as a pandemic, with potentially disastrous consequences for human health and unfavorable cosmetic conditions. obesity is a complex disorder that may be defined as overweight, due to generalized deposition of fat in the body.
Body mass index (BMI) = weight (kg)/ Height (m2)
Normal weight < 25
Overweight 25 – 30
Obese > 30
Height and weight tables ordinarily used for practical clinical purposes are not always acceptable to everyone.
What are the Causes for obesity?
- Over eating
- Genetic factors
- Psychological factors
- Physical inactivity
- excessive intake of carbohydrate foods
- sleep in day time
A few endocrine and metabolic disorders leads to specific types of obesity, (Cushing’s syndrome, hypothyroidism….)
These causes produce more of fat which obstructs the channels circulating nourishments to other tissue elements. As a result of this obstruction, other tissue elements do not get nourished. Therefore, along with the excessive accumulation of fat, the man becomes weak and incapable of any activity.
Body weight increases due to the fat deposition. Such a person is called as obese person.
Fat is primarily located in the abdomen and bones of all living being. Therefore, bulges out abdomen can be seen in patients who suffering from obesity.
Sign and Symptoms
- Prolonged sleep
- Foul smell of mouth
- Excessive sweating
- Low vitality
- Less capable of performing sexual intercourse
- Diabetes mellitus
- Gall bladder diseases
- Coronary atherosclerosis
There is an unexplained increased in the incidence of certain types of cancer (breast , gall bladder , Endometrium , Colon)
Let’s see some natural medicines which are collected from ancient ayurvedic books.
- Intake of a teaspoonful of raw red onion juice, on an empty stomach in the morning regularly
- Intake of the decoction of coriander (Coriandrum sativum) seeds. – boil 2 tablespoonfuls of dry coriander seeds with 440ml of water. Then filter it after cooling and drink twice a day.
- grinded Curry leaves with cool water can be use 2 or 3 days per week.
- Boiled 60gm of Horse gram (Dolichos biflorus) can be use once per week.
- 1 teaspoonful Powdered cinnamon put into 240ml of hot water and let it to boil. – this can be use 2 or 3 days per week.
Try these thing at home and reduce your weight. You can solve your problem without any side effect.
Article By : Udari