acne or the pimples are mostly common among youth or teenagers.But some old people too having pimples on face.there are so many avoiding methods and treatments for pimples. before that lets have some brief idea regarding acnes.
Acne or acne vulgery is the medical term for pimples. It can be long disease. There are different types of pimples.
- whiteheads: under the skin and very small
- blackheads: clearly visible and black in color. its not because of dirt.
- papules: visible on the surface of the skin. pink color bumps.
- pustules: red in color.
what cause acne?
- emotional stress
- excess oil production
- clogged pores
- bacterial infections
- birth control pills
- dead skin
- poor skin care
- use of more chocolate, and oily foods.
what can we do ?
- do not touch the face with your hands
- shampoo your oily hair regularly
- use oil free makeups
- wash your face twice or more daily after sweating
- do not pick ,squeeze the acne
- avoid milk products
- drink sufficient water
- keep your hair clean
- stay out of sun
- consult a doctor
Most effective acne treatments( Ayurvedic remedies)
- Honey: Gently apply a teaspoon of honey on the affected areas and leave it on for 30 minutes
- aloe vera: scrape the gel from an alo plant and apply on the acne. keep about 30 minutes and wash off.
- raw turmeric + margosa leaves= chop turmeric with margosa leaves. and make a paste. apply it on acnes. keep it 15 minutes and wash out.
- desmodium leaves+ garlic= Make a paste from these two ingredients. And apply on the acne.
- sandalwood : apply sandalwood powder daily. this is a good natural herb for skin.
- acne is not a spreading deseas. so you should be the one who should look after your skin.
Article By Vishaka Jayamini